Sunday 10 January 2021
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
£13 or £10 or £6 – please pay what you can: wegottickets.com/ashburtonarts
Postponed from Sunday 20 December 2020
This is the Arts Centre’s Christmas bash this year. Featuring Steve Dow (guitar), Joe Gass (bass), Martin Jenkins (piano and organ), Andy Williamson (sax) and Josh Rose (drums).
For all the obvious reasons, this has to be done as a sit-down performance with all the usual restrictions. Annika Skoogh is a superb singer, with a wide repertoire, from jazz and swing standards, to a whole Latin collection to soul, funk and party tunes. Expect a bit of everything – leave with a smile on your face and love in your heart!
Book tickets here to be part of the limited in-person audience. £13 or £10 or £6 – please choose whichever of these fits your pocket at this ridiculous time of year. More than your money, we’d love to have as many people there as possible
- Seating: if you’re coming with others and want to sit together an a ‘bubble’, please book tickets under the same name, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which bookings should be seated together. Groups of more than 2 may be assigned reserved seating – please check.
- The audience will be limited, and seats arranged in a socially-distanced way, 1m – 2m between bubbles.
- The hall will be well-ventilated (doors and windows open), so while there will also be some heating, please dress warmly.
- Face masks should be worn when inside the building, except when eating or drinking.
- There will be at-seat service from the bar.
- At the interval, please remain seated.
- If you use the loos at the Arts Centre, please be aware that they have limited ventilation.
- Soap and water, and hand sanitser are provided: please use them.
Thanks for your patience and cooperation with these measures, which aim to reduce the chances of any corona virus infection being passed on and spread.