Monday 28 December 2020
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Update 27 Dec: This event has been postponed. See ashburtonarts.org.uk/a-cautious-break/
It was sold out – to the limited capacity available under Covid regulations. Such a good line up deserves a bigger audience, so I hope to reschedule it to a date during our Tinners Moon Festival in April/May 2021, when I hope that will be possible.
Arts Director, Ashburton Arts Centre
After a sell out night in October, the Blues is Back after Christmas with:
Russell Sinclair and the Smokin Locos
Ray Kemp with his Railroad Trio
The House band: Phil Migs, Bill Birks, Mary Caffrey and Emily Veise Smith
With special guests Richard Harris on Harmonica and Ashburton’s own Harry Pierson on guitar.
- Seating: if you’re coming with others and want to sit together an a ‘bubble’, please book tickets under the same name, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which bookings should be seated together. Groups of more than 2 may be assigned reserved seating – please check.
- The audience will be limited, and seats arranged in a socially-distanced way, 1m – 2m between bubbles.
- The hall will be well-ventilated (doors and windows open), so while there will also be some heating, please dress warmly.
- Face masks should be worn when inside the building, except when eating or drinking.
- There will be at-seat service from the bar.
- At the interval, please remain seated.
- If you use the loos at the Arts Centre, please be aware that they have limited ventilation.
- Soap and water, and hand sanitser are provided: please use them.