Saturday 11 December 2021
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Book tickets here – £10 or £8 or £5 you choose
“It’s hard to believe there are only 5 members in the band – the sound they create is massive”
“These guys get you going and keep the crowd constantly pumped up”
”With vocal harmonies, a horn section, keyboards, skanking guitar and a tight rhythm section all pumped and thrusting, The Kingstons infectious songs and grooves will get EVERYONE up and dancing.
The band are currently setting the South West on fire with their feel good genre melting pot of Ska, Dub, Dance and Reggae. With packed out shows and crowds enticed into a sweaty frenzy, The Kingstons are building a reputation for party music and a banging night out.”
Pandemic policies. This information will be updated as things change.
December 2021:Omicron Update
- Everyone must take a Lateral Flow test before coming to the Arts Centre, and if this is positive, don’t come. These tests aim to pick up anyone who is infectious at the moment of testing, so please take the test as late as possible on the same day before coming to the Arts Centre.
A refund or transfer of your ticket to another event can be arranged, if you let us know before the start of the event, by emailing email@example.com.
- The windows and doors of the venue will be open, allowing fresh air to be constantly moving through. This may mean that the ambient temperature is similar to outdoors, and audience members should dress accordingly. From October, when necessary, we are switching on the electric heaters in the main hall, even though the windows are open. This makes the central part of the hall warmer. The seats at the sides under the balcony don’t get as much benefit from this.
- Face masks must be worn whenever inside the building, except – briefly – when eating or drinking.
- Anyone who sits in the balcony MUST wear a face mask – with NO exceptions (not even those who are exempt). This is: (a) to provide a place for people who want to be as distanced as possible from others, and with anyone nearby wearing a mask – the seats in the balcony are naturally separated; and (b) as virus particles when airborne are generally heavier than air, this helps to mitigate the risk of transmission from people sitting in the balcony to audience members below.
- Hand sanitiser will be available as well as soap and water in the toilets; please use these frequently.
- Bar service at the Arts Centre is carried out by volunteers. If enough are available, they will take orders at your seat, and bring drinks to you. Otherwise, you can order drinks at the bar, one person at each end of the bar at a time, and take them immediately to your seat.
- All members of the audience must wear a face mask while indoors, except if medically exempt, or when eating or drinking. Our experience is that this is one of the things most important for making some (perhaps more vulnerable) members of the audience feel safe to attend concerts. Whatever your opinion of the efficacy of face masks in preventing the spread of the virus, please help to reassure others, and showing that you’re thinking of them, by complying with this.
- There are posters inside the building showing the QR code that’s connected to the NHS Track and Trace app – please use this. We will also keep a record of all ticket buyers for the required period, and pass this on to the NHS or Devon Public Health if requested.